error involving 'ksvideo'...? newbie question sorry

pangit_ako hamburgerstephen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 22:42:26 UTC 2017

Greetings Mr. Dufresne,

  I also tried your suggestion...I typed into my command line the following
pipeline:

gst-launch-1.0 autovideosrc ! image/jpeg, width=640, height=480 ! jpegenc !
rtpjpegpay ! udpsink host=127.0.0.1 port=5200

  I received the following message output:

 "WARNING: erroneous pipeline: could not link autovideosrc0 to jpegenc0,
neither element can handle caps image/jpeg width=(int)640
height=(int)480"...I re-typed the command pipline removing the
"width/height" information and got the same response back from the
program...

  Is it possible my OS (Vista) is having problems with GStreamer?

Thanks again in advance

Regards