Source plugin with two pads

Dimitrios Katsaros patcherwork at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 08:19:03 UTC 2017

I am assuming you have not left out anything of your erroneous launch line.

if you add a dot at the end of a string you are declaring that as a plugin
named as "fakesink" what you want is something like this:

gst-launch-1.0  fakesrc name=asd  asd. ! fakesink

change fakesrc to the new element name

Dimitrios