appsrc, timestamp and filesink

Walter Lucetti myzhar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 20:02:01 UTC 2017

Using std::chrono to calculate the "real timestamp" seems to be good. But
now I have another problem: after a bit of seconds where the stream seems
well synchronised, it starts "loosing frames". The signal "data-needed" is
requested more and more rarely, like if the pipeline cannot handle all the
data.

Can it be a "buffering problem" related to file writing?

--
Walter Lucetti

email: myzhar at gmail.com
web: www.robot-home.it - www.opencv.it