Video playback freezes/hangs with "<opensles_ringbuffer> No segment available"

lucky chou luckychsj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 09:12:52 UTC 2017

Hi,
I have a HLS stream that always gets stuck in a random location.
gst-launch-1.0 playbin
uri=http://10.9.44.131/a012c3d1-1d3c-4b79-bdd2-0c6dd16aba3b/index.m3u8
I tested on PC and Android, always can reproduce on Android(GStreamer
1.8,1.10.1.11),and each time it stops at the following line log
---------
01-01 10:58:44.084 30006 30357 W : [openslesringbuffer.c:544]
<opensles_ringbuffer> No segment available
---------

PC play with GStreamer no problem,ffplay/VLC play no problem.

I don't understand gl, don't know how to investigate it.
This HLS stream is a little big(almost 2G), Is there  a test server can
upload HLS  resource to reproduce this issure?

Any help and advice is greatly appreciated.
regards