Flushing the data in partial pipeline

Baby Octopus jagadishkamathk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 09:42:41 UTC 2017

Thanks a ton for your reply. I pretty much had the same implementation in
mind

How does one use nlesource element? I thought its more like nlesource
location=/root/input.mp4 ! decodebin ! ..... But it doesn't seem to be that
way

I tried exactly what nlesource does
1. Create a bin with demuxer
2. When 'sometimes' src pad is created in demuxer, create a blocking probe
3. In probe callback spawn a thread which does the flushing seek. Once seek
is done, remove the probe

The seek does return a success but downstream element mpegtsmux seems to
have *no Caps* in its sink pad in collected buffer. *Is creating a blocking
pad creating issue in caps fixation?*

Thanks in advance

~BO