Flushing the data in partial pipeline

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Fri Feb 17 03:15:15 UTC 2017

Le jeudi 16 février 2017 à 01:42 -0800, Baby Octopus a écrit :
> How does one use nlesource element? I thought its more like nlesource
> location=/root/input.mp4 ! decodebin ! ..... But it doesn't seem to
> be that
> way

Well, in fact, you should probably use urinlesource. Note that
nlesource will handle one stream only, so if you want both audio and
video, you'll need multiple nlesource.

"nleurisource uri=file:///path/to/vid.ext inpoint=<seek_start_ns> duration=<in_ns> caps="video/x-raw" ! ..."

Note that I think the most recent version of nle is not usable in gst-
launch-1.0, and the parameters are not commited. You must commit the
nlsource state using the action signal "commit"
(g_signal_emit_by_name(...)). I have not followed the development
lately, so other changes may have happen. nlesources are generally used
inside an nlecomposition bin. NLE is considered unstable, hence the
element API and ABI may still change. It was forked from GNL for this
reason, but GNL has been abandoned.

regards,
Nicolas