Send REGISTER request from gst-rtsp server to live555proxy server

anjojohn anjo.john at vvdntech.in
Tue Feb 28 12:36:24 UTC 2017

Hi All,
I am working in gst-rtsp-server-1.11.1 for an embedded board.I need to
stream video and audio from gst-rtsp server to a cloud proxy server
(live555proxyserver). My board is in local IP and proxy server can't access
it directly.  So i need to send a REGISTER request from gst-rtsp-server  to
proxy server. The proxy server will use this socket path for accessing the
rtsp server (port reuse). Is there any implementation for sending a REGISTER
request and initiating a client session from gst-rtsp server. i know it's
not normal for server to initiate a connection, but any help is appreciated

With regards
Anjo John