Recording 2 way RTP communication in wav file

vrastogi1978 vivekrastogi1978 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 12:54:16 UTC 2017

I want to store the RTP communication between two parties in a wav format
using gstreamer .The wav file should contain both side audio conversation.
It should be muxed. Suppose I have Party A and Party B and RTP is flowing
between A---->B and B--->A. So I want record the whole communication. I was
trying to do it using RTPmux plugin.I am not sure if it would be helpful.
Please let me know the command gst-launch which can be used to do the
same.Please let me know if anything is not clear.

Thanks & Regards,