How to use one GTaskPool for multiple pipelines?

sonntex sonntex at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 09:02:06 UTC 2017

I want to make thread pool for multiple pipelines that are used in my c++
program. I have tried to wrap my thread pool using GTaskPool, but
GTaskPoolFunc blocks one of my thread for a long time. I can see that it
does not work based on event loop and reactor template. So, I can not solve
my problem such way. Or not? Do you have another methods? Can I run
GMainLoop in many threads like boost::asio::io_service with
boost::asio::io_service::strand?