gst_unref_object GstElement*

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 21:45:25 UTC 2017

I created some GstElements but when I go to unref them in the end it says
*"GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_object_unref: assertion '((GObject *)
object)->ref_count > 0' failed"*

I checked to see if its null and it isn't but don't understand why it says
this. It's only saying about:

*GstElement* RecBin*,** source*,** q1*,** rtpdepay*,** parse*,** vtee*,**
q2*,** audioRtpDepay*
				 ,** audioParse*,** audioDec*,** atee*;
		*GstElement* q3*,** q4*,** mux*,** appsink*;

that are in the class.

what I do is this steps:

1. setup gstelements
2. link them up
3. start to play
when I stop the pipeline
1. null pipeline, unlink them, remove pads
2. unref the gstelements *(This is where it errors out)*
3. unref pipeline.

videoRecClass.h <http://www.planetkorey.com/tmp/videoRecClass.h>

i just gave you the create and unlink and delete for the gstreamer pipeline.

VideoRecClass::Create_Pipeline();
void VideoRecClass::delete_pipeline();
bool VideoRecClass::LinkRtspRecPipeline();
bool VideoRecClass::LinkRtspSrcPipeline();
void VideoRecClass::UnlinkRecPipeline();
void VideoRecClass::UnlinkRtspSourcePipeline();
void VideoRecClass::UnreferenceRtspRecVideoData();