gst_unref_object GstElement*

Bruce Tsai wagamama.tsai at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 00:36:47 UTC 2017

According to 2nd paragraph of description from https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/GstPipeline.html <https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/GstPipeline.html>, all added elements are freed when pipeline is freed.
This is a good point to check first.

--
Yi-Lung (Bruce) Tsai
wagamama.tsai at gmail.com