tsdemux failure with Audio and Video

Rand Graham rand.graham at lge.com
Thu Jan 19 17:22:39 UTC 2017

Hello,

I was able to produce audio and video in the output file by constructing a pipeline to convert the audio.

For the record, the working pipeline is as follows:

gst-launch-1.0 -v -e qtmux name=m ! filesink location=uhd1280x720hwenc.mp4 filesrc location=uhd.trp ! tsdemux name=dem dem. ! queue ! h265parse ! omxh265dec ! nvvidconv ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1280, height=(int)720, format=(string)I420' ! omxh264enc profile=8 ! m. dem. ! queue ! avdec_aac ! audioconvert ! voaacenc ! m.