tsdemux failure with Audio and Video

Rand Graham rand.graham at lge.com
Tue Jan 17 22:00:00 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am able to demux the video or audio from a transport stream file separately. However, when I try to demux both audio and video I get a no more pads error. I have tried this without naming the pads based on a previous suggestion. Can someone explain the no more pads error and why the pipeline fails? (I have noticed that the no more pads error also is output when giving the incorrect name of a pad.)

Here is the output of the failed pipe line:

gst-launch-1.0 -e -v qtmux name="mux" ! filesink location="uhd1280x720.mp4" filesrc location=uhd.trp ! tsdemux name=demux demux.
! queue ! h265parse ! omxh265dec ! nvvidconv ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1280, height=(int)720, format=(string)I420' ! omxh264enc profile=8 ! mux. demux
. ! queue ! aacparse ! mux.                                                                                                                                         Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Inside NvxLiteH264DecoderLowLatencyInitNvxLiteH264DecoderLowLatencyInit set DPB and MjstreamingInside NvxLiteH265DecoderLowLatencyInitNvxLiteH265DecoderLowLatencyIn
it set DPB and MjstreamingPipeline is PREROLLING ...
WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstTSDemux:demux: Delayed linking failed.
Additional debug info:
./grammar.y(506): gst_parse_no_more_pads (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstTSDemux:demux:
failed delayed linking some pad of GstTSDemux named demux to some pad of GstQueue named queue1

Here is the output of a working audio only pipeline

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=uhd.trp ! tsdemux ! queue ! aacparse ! filesink location=aac_audio.mp4 -e
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
Pipeline is PREROLLED ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...