Video window is not visible

Yasushi SHOJI yasushi.shoji at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 08:57:41 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 6:05 PM, Ayan <ayankarmakar33 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your response. I've tried to build using your command but
getting
> errors:
> /tmp/ccT3kyVs.o: In function `gst_message_unref':
> /usr/include/gstreamer-1.0/gst/gstmessage.h:336: undefined reference to
> `gst_mini_object_unref'

first of all, what is your dev env?

second of all, do you really have gstreamer-1.5 package config file?
try:

$ pkg-config --list-all | grep gstreamer-1.

third, print what pkg-config says with the following command:

$ pkg-config --cflags --libs gstreamer-1.5  (if you really have 1.5)

fourth, you are telling playbin to pick video sink.  I don't know which one
the playbin
is using.

does the following command work for you?

$ gst-launch-1.0 -v playbin uri=
https://www.freedesktop.org/software/gstreamer-sdk/data/media/sintel_trailer-480p.webm

if it works, it should print the video sink it's using.  (or at least it
should
print what it tries to use?)

best,
--