Cerbero & MinGW Version

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 10:31:01 UTC 2017

That is correct,

Qt and GStreamer are currently built with different c++ exception handling.

In order to have compatible exception handling you need to build *all*
components with the same exception handling which would involve either
recompiling Qt with SJLJ or recompiling GStreamer with DW2.

If you're attempting to build the qt plugin (for qmlglsink and qmlglsrc)
there's a qmake .pro file in there for one to build that plugin with
whatever Qt was built with.  That doesn't help with any of the other c++
plugins though.

Cheers
-Matt