a high level design question about which plugin to use

Andres Gonzalez andres.agoralabs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 15:54:38 UTC 2017

Hi,

I currently have a pipeline designed like this:    filesrc -> decodebin ->
[a bin containing various video elements] -> appsink

I now want to add the audio side so I would have another bin containing
various audio elements which would also terminate with its own appsink.
This design would have a pipeline with 2 separate appsinks that are passing
data to my application. This means that my application will have to sync the
audio and video data streams.

Question: Is there a plugin that will combine the outputs from my video bin
and audio bin and sync the audio and video so it can feed a single appsink?
The buffer from the appsink would then have both video and audio data.

Thanks,
-Andres