this seek error is confusing and appears to be wrong

Andres Gonzalez andres.agoralabs at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 00:24:50 UTC 2017

Hi,

I resolved this problem so I thought I would post how I fixed it.

The filesrc element has a property:
    do-timestamp: Apply current stream time to buffers
    flags: readable, writable
    Boolean. Default: false

I was setting this to true and this was causing the GstBus errors on some
files. When I kept the default value of false, the seek routines do not
cause bus errors.

I still cannot get the pipeline to seek correctly but that is a problem for
tomorrow. :-)
Getting the routines to execute without errors is progress even if its a
small step forward.

-Andres