File looping on EOS with multiple uridecodebins

Shaunak Gupte shaunakg at nvidia.com
Fri Jun 23 01:27:59 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I am trying to funnel together decoded output of two mp4 files in an endless loop. Here is my code

http://pasted.co/e5fd32f0 .

When seeking on the uridecodebin the pipeline just gets stuck after both files play out once.

I have tried using multifilesrc with loop=true (gst-launch-1.0 pipeline) as well. But it just exits after the first iteration.

The two files are of different durations but the same resolution. I have tried seeking on the pipeline when the sink sends an EOS and that works. But I would like to loop each file individually as soon as the source sends EOS and not wait for the sink to send EOS.

Please let me know if this is possible and any pointers in solving this would be really helpful.

Thank You

Shaunak