How to implement videooverlay interface in kmssink

jared Hu jared.hu at nxp.com
Fri Jun 23 03:14:23 UTC 2017

I’m trying to implement videooverlay interface in kmssink.

My solution is like ximagesink. In set_render_rectangle, I record this user
input size and position. In expose, I send a renconfigure event upstream to
strat a negotiation. In get_caps, return the fix size caps to peer plugin.
This can work when playing. But in pause state, I can not show the resize
frame immediately because the caps renegotiate will not start until next
buffer push down.

Does anyone has some advice for me to solve this problem.