RTP frames match on qt app

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Fri Jun 23 06:54:17 UTC 2017

On Thu, 2017-06-22 at 07:15 -0700, Mikl wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The subject of this topic is fake.
> I did used RTP to attract attention.

Please refrain from doing this if you want any replies at all.

On this mailing list people are helping voluntarily and for free. If
you urgently need help, be friendly and provide all information in an
easy to read/understand way and even then don't expect anything.
I'm also not expecting you to spend your spare time to help me with
whatever I have to do, so don't do the same.

If you need more than that, go to one of the many consultancy companies
offering support for GStreamer.