Does old video-test.c example have some bug?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Thu Mar 2 13:44:39 UTC 2017

Hi Mandar.

One more information:

I have just compared the RTSP client log against the RTSPS client log. The
difference is that in the RTSPS situation I see:

"Got message #184 from element "udpsrc3" (error): GstMessageError,
gerror=(GError)NULL, debug=(string)"gstbasesrc.c\(2948\):\
gst_base_src_loop\ \(\):\
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRTSPSrc:rtspsrc0/GstUDPSrc:udpsrc3:\012streaming\
task\ paused\,\ reason\ not-negotiated\ \(-4\)";"

Does it help us to understand what is happening?

Thank you very much.
Best regards.
Rodrigo.