Header files not included in framework

aogren aogren at alarm.com
Fri Mar 3 18:28:09 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have build built GStreamer 1.8.3 for ios from source, but when I install,
there are some files in the framework that are not included, which I need.
For example, GStreamer.framework/Versions/1.0/Headers/srtp is not included
and all of the files in the srtp directory are obviously not included. I'm
looking for a source file to change such that when I build GStreamer and
install it, the srtp directory is included in the GStreamer framework. Thank
you.