adder vs liveadder... mixing two async streams

Myzhar myzhar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 14:34:16 UTC 2017

Hi Olivier,

I tried the same pipeline on Windows with GStreamer 1.9.90 and I get no
noise.

The problems are on an Nvidia Jetson TK1 with GStreamer from apt-get that
is 1.2.x (if I'm not wrong).

Can you suggest my any guide to compile GStreamer from source for ARM?

PS I tried with the latency parameter, but without success.

Thank you
Walter

--
*Walter Lucetti*