Custom Gstreamer build

EMC plasmodium64 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 00:54:46 UTC 2017

Hello,
I want to customize gstreamer for a project that I will host iinternally.
I am new to cerbero as well as git, and  a bit lost.  Maybe someone here can
offer advice?

I am building a video player around gstreamer for android_x86.  I am able to
use cerbero to build gstreamer and then put an app around it successfully.
Now, I want to do some custom rendering.  Each time I change a source file,
it overwrites what I did during the subsequent build.  How can I change that
behavior?

Also, I will need  to create an internally hosted git repository from the
code.  Is there an easy way to do that?  Will I have to change all of the
recipes?

This seems a common problem, is there a document somewhere to describe what
I am trying to do?

Thanks in advance