Casting data from v4l2src

Andrew Grace apenngrace at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 12:08:48 UTC 2017

Not sure if this affects anything, but the docs state that videoparse is deprecated and to look at rawvideoparse instead.

(https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-bad-plugins/html/gst-plugins-bad-plugins-videoparse.html <https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-bad-plugins/html/gst-plugins-bad-plugins-videoparse.html>)

Andrew