Raspberry pi hardware accelerated playback

David Ventura davidventura27 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 12:35:18 UTC 2017

While it does help, it's way, way worse than it should be. Is this
'normal'? Is there any way to play back a gstreamer pipeline smoothly on a
pi? This is 1280x720 at 25. Lowering the source bitrate helps a little, but
it's not even that high to begin with.

David

--
*Stack* is the new term for "I have no idea what I'm actually using".