From rtsp to web

jtag msa6886 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 03:55:23 UTC 2017

Hello guys. Help me please. I have this pipeline: rtspsrc --> tee --> queue
--> rtph264depay --> mpegtsmux --> filesink;  tee --> queue --> rtph264depay
--> theoraenc --> oggmux --> tcpserversink; After the tee element, two
branches diverge. First branch record to the file. Work normally. But second
branch should stream to the browser. it's don't work. The format is not
important. I need displays several video streams in browser in the future.