Add images before and after video stream

Ormi mi.ormos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 06:43:28 UTC 2017

Hi guys!

I have an idea to make pipeline for making videos from conferences.
I already have a pipeline which can link 2 videos altogether in one frame,
one video of speaker, one video of slides and also small image of
presentation topic.
But What I am thinking next is link one intro picture before the video and
one after the video. So far I couldn't find any references about this in
gstreamer.
My idea is like 5 seconds of one intro picture, then video playback (55
second) and the one last final picture of references for example 5 seconds.

Does anybody have an idea if it is possible, to add this capabilities to my
pipeline?

Thanks a lot
Ormi