Live microphone stream between 2 points

David Ventura davidventura27 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 23:59:16 UTC 2017

> Yes. You need to measure where that latency is introduced. Both alsasrc
> and alsasink will add a non-trivial amount of latency by default. You
> should be able to configure both of these elements for much lower
> latency.

setting latency-time and buffer-time on both ends did nothing for the latency,
reducing buffer-time too much even results in stutter.

I removed both queues (on sender and receiver) which helped a little
but not really.

qos and max-lateness on the receiver didn't help either. I don't know
what else to tweak

--
*Stack* is the new term for "I have no idea what I'm actually using".