MJPG camera to hlssink

Jerry Geis jerry.geis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 01:13:24 UTC 2017

Hi Dayle,

I tried with the other values (below) and same result. Just one file and
just keeps growing.
I let it run for about 2 minutes and still just one file.

My HLSSINK works fine with rtsp source. But I want to have http work also.

Thanks

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Just some thoughts that might help.  Go with these numbers to get it
up and running:

max-files=10                      Default is 10 and Wowza recommends
you have a total of 50 seconds of video or # of files x duration.

target-duration=3            Default is 15. I use 3 seconds and Wowza
claims you can go as low as 0.5

playlist-length=3              Default is 5 and must be >=3 and I
suspect this is your problem

check out https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pantos-http-live-streaming-19#section-6.3.3

Cheers,

Dayle