The caps-change-mode in Capsfilter

张若 zr92zr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 10:32:39 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am using gstreamer 1.8.3. If I remember correct, previously, I can set
caps-change-mode to 1 (delay) for capsfilter.

However, now it shows:  'GstCapsFilter' has no property named
'caps-change-mode'
And when I check by gst-inspect-1.0 capsfilter:

Factory Details:
  Rank                     none (0)
  Long-name                CapsFilter
  Klass                    Generic
  Description              Pass data without modification, limiting formats
  Author                   David Schleef <ds at schleef.org>

Plugin Details:
  Name                     coreelements
  Description              GStreamer core elements
  Filename
 /usr/local/lib/gstreamer-1.0/gstreamer-1.0/libgstcoreelements.so
  Version                  1.2.4
  License                  LGPL
  Source module            gstreamer
  Source release date      2014-02-18
  Binary package           GStreamer (Ubuntu)
  Origin URL
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/gstreamer1.0

GObject
 +----GInitiallyUnowned
       +----GstObject
             +----GstElement
                   +----GstBaseTransform
                         +----GstCapsFilter

Pad Templates:
  SRC template: 'src'
    Availability: Always
    Capabilities:
      ANY

  SINK template: 'sink'
    Availability: Always
    Capabilities:
      ANY

Element Flags:
  no flags set

Element Implementation:
  Has change_state() function: gst_element_change_state_func

Element has no clocking capabilities.
Element has no URI handling capabilities.

Pads:
  SINK: 'sink'
    Pad Template: 'sink'
  SRC: 'src'
    Pad Template: 'src'

Element Properties:
  name                : The name of the object
                        flags: readable, writable
                        String. Default: "capsfilter0"
  parent              : The parent of the object
                        flags: readable, writable
                        Object of type "GstObject"
  qos                 : Handle Quality-of-Service events
                        flags: readable, writable
                        Boolean. Default: false
  caps                : Restrict the possible allowed capabilities (NULL
means ANY). Setting this property takes a reference to the supplied GstCaps
object.
                        flags: readable, writable
                           ANY

There is no caps-change-mode.

I also try to reinstall gstreamer-1.8.3 core plugins, but still cannot find
it.

Thanks in advance!