How to control gst-validate to not stop at the end of playback?

Maurer, Martin martin2.maurer at zeiss.com
Mon Nov 27 16:29:27 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am using successfully gst-validate-1.0 for some simple tests (like play/pause/resume, or some seeks).

Now I want to play a video till the end, do a seek to beginning of video file and play it once again.

When I reach the end of the video, gst-validate-1.0 stops.

How can I do this? Is this possible at all? Is there a different way to do this?

Is using of "wait" a solution? To wait over end of playback to skip stop?

Or can I somehow switch off handling of "stop" or do something else when reaching it?

Best regards,

Martin