How to control gst-validate to not stop at the end of playback?

Thibault Saunier tsaunier at gnome.org
Tue Nov 28 14:53:00 UTC 2017

Hello Martin,

Great to hear you are using -validate successfully.

Now, the use case of waiting for EOS before executing a new action has
never been implemented (and actually thought about :-)) - it should be
quite simple to implement and patches are very welcome :)
Please open a bug report[0] and if you do not have time to do it, I
might come up with a patch at some point.

Regards,

Thibault

[0] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer