dash input no more pads

Rand Graham rand.graham at lge.com
Thu Nov 30 21:37:05 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am trying to playback a DASH input using a command line pipeline. I am getting a no more pads error. Can someone explain what is going wrong?

As far as I can tell, the file has a quick time container with both audio and video. I am just trying to playback the video with my pipeline.

This stream plays back when using playbin.

My pipeline and the errors I see:

gst-launch-1.0 souphttpsrc location="http://localhost:8100/streams/0/manifest.mpd" ! dashdemux ! qtdemux ! h265parse ! mfxhevcdec ! fpsdisplaysink video-sink=mfxsink
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
libva info: VA-API version 0.99.0
libva info: va_getDriverName() returns 0
libva info: User requested driver 'iHD'
libva info: Trying to open /opt/intel/mediasdk/lib64/iHD_drv_video.so
libva info: Found init function __vaDriverInit_0_32
libva info: va_openDriver() returns 0
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
Got context from element 'mfxsink0': gst.mfx.Aggregator=context, gst.mfx.Aggregator=(GstMfxTaskAggregator)NULL;
WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstQTDemux:qtdemux0: Delayed linking failed.
Additional debug info:
./grammar.y(506): gst_parse_no_more_pads (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstQTDemux:qtdemux0:
failed delayed linking some pad of GstQTDemux named qtdemux0 to some pad of GstH265Parse named h265parse0
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstDashDemux:dashdemux0: Internal data stream error.
Additional debug info:
gstadaptivedemux.c(2976): gst_adaptive_demux_stream_download_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstDashDemux:dashdemux0:
stream stopped, reason not-linked
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ..

Output of gst-discoverer:

gst-discoverer-1.0 http://localhost:8100/streams/0/manifest.mpd