dash input no more pads

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Thu Nov 30 23:59:35 UTC 2017

Le 30 nov. 2017 4:44 PM, "Rand Graham" <rand.graham at lge.com> a écrit :

Hello,

I am trying to playback a DASH input using a command line pipeline. I am
getting a no more pads error. Can someone explain what is going wrong?

It says it failed linking qtdemux to h265parse, probably that you also have
audio. The parse_launch does not generate smart code, try using playbin
instead, it's specially designed to handle complex cases like dash.

As far as I can tell, the file has a quick time container with both audio
and video. I am just trying to playback the video with my pipeline.

This stream plays back when using playbin.

My pipeline and the errors I see:

gst-launch-1.0 souphttpsrc location="http://localhost:
8100/streams/0/manifest.mpd" ! dashdemux ! qtdemux ! h265parse ! mfxhevcdec
! fpsdisplaysink video-sink=mfxsink

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...

libva info: VA-API version 0.99.0

libva info: va_getDriverName() returns 0

libva info: User requested driver 'iHD'

libva info: Trying to open /opt/intel/mediasdk/lib64/iHD_drv_video.so

libva info: Found init function __vaDriverInit_0_32

libva info: va_openDriver() returns 0

Pipeline is PREROLLING ...

Got context from element 'mfxsink0': gst.mfx.Aggregator=context,
gst.mfx.Aggregator=(GstMfxTaskAggregator)NULL;

WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstQTDemux:qtdemux0: Delayed
linking failed.

Additional debug info:

./grammar.y(506): gst_parse_no_more_pads (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/
GstQTDemux:qtdemux0:

failed delayed linking some pad of GstQTDemux named qtdemux0 to some pad of
GstH265Parse named h265parse0

ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstDashDemux:dashdemux0:
Internal data stream error.

Additional debug info:

gstadaptivedemux.c(2976): gst_adaptive_demux_stream_download_loop ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstDashDemux:dashdemux0:

stream stopped, reason not-linked

ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.

Setting pipeline to NULL ...

Freeing pipeline ..

Output of gst-discoverer:

gst-discoverer-1.0 http://localhost:8100/streams/0/manifest.mpd