Intel GPU hardware acceleration + cluttersink

horai ivo.hora at seznam.cz
Tue Oct 3 05:32:51 UTC 2017

Hello,

you mean the Gstreamer version is ancient or the way of using Vaapi in
general is ancient?
I am just using the stuff available in repository of Ubuntu 14.04, anyway, I
also tried vaapipostproc before sending the first post but with the same
problem and I haven't seen much use of element vaapipostproc and I guess it
does image postprocessing only, not really necessary to do, so therefore
could be omitted, but maybe I am wrong, anyway I do not know how to run it.
Do you suggest to install newer version of Gstreamer? But I don't understand
the reason why all that vaapi stuff related to Gstreamer is in repository.

Best regards,
Ivo