Intel GPU hardware acceleration + cluttersink

horai ivo.hora at seznam.cz
Tue Oct 3 17:10:23 UTC 2017

Just to now I tried vaapisink before, of course that works (probably that is
"default" sink for vaapi), but due to my application for Raspberry already
developed in clutter, I would like to keep the code as similar as possible
for maintenance purpose. I don't want to use vaapisink as I have cluttersink
integrated with GTK and GST, if anyone has experience integrating vaapisink
in CLUTTER, or in GTK + GST, any info would be very useful.