Encode YUV420 buffer with appsrc

pchaurasia pchaurasia at gameloreinc.com
Tue Oct 10 18:25:58 UTC 2017

Thanks Nicolas, for all the help.

I wrote a small stand alone code to make simple encoder pipeline driven by
appsrc. I think I followed all aforementioned suggestions from you.

I am able to run it. I do get a compressed video file (test1.mp4), however,
that file does not have much other than headers. I tried to play it using
mplayer and it would not play. I think, I am missing something. Would be
great if you could give a look to my code to spot the problem.

I am compiling this on Tx2 box - which has ubuntu on it. The compilation
command is at top of the file.

Thanks
main.cpp <http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t377786/main.cpp>