How to specify property of source selected by uri in gst-launch

Pavel Hofman pavel.hofman at ivitera.com
Tue Oct 24 19:39:45 UTC 2017

Hi Vinod,

Thanks a lot for your great hint. Looking at the signal would have never
occurred to me. The cdparanoiasrc element indeed showed up in
source-setup handler of the python gstreamer library. Adding the
property was simple and now the cd drive playes silently.

Once more, thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Pavel.