building gstreamer applications with visual studio

Michael MacIntosh mmacintosh at linear-systems.com
Fri Oct 27 23:55:19 UTC 2017

Hey glenne,

Check to make sure you are linking against these libs:

For core functionality:
gstreamer-1.0
gobject-2.0
glib-2.0

For RTSP support (since you mentioned it):
gstrtsp-1.0
gstrtspserver-1.0

For video overlay support (important if you want to embed your video
output in your own application!)
gstvideo-1.0

To use appsrc / appsink:
gstapp-1.0

There are probably plenty more, but these are the ones I use. (I'm using
qt creator on windows)

Cheers,
Michael.