Compositor question

William Salibrici bsalibrici at latticeinc.com
Mon Oct 30 14:00:36 UTC 2017

I have a pipeline [not shown here] that uses a compositor element to combine video from three different inputs, video A, B, and C.
The pipeline runs just fine when all three video inputs have data. However, if video C input stops flowing, that also stops video B [which still has data] from appearing in the composite output. In other words, if video C input goes away, the composite output contains only video A data. I tried changing the order of the inputs but the compositor behavior remains basically the same. If only one of the compositor video inputs goes away, I would expect the composite output to contain the other two inputs which are still flowing regardless of the order in which they arrive at the compositor inputs. But that does not appear to be the case.
My development machine is windows 7 and I'm using GStreamer 1.10.4 with your windows pre-built binaries.
Any ideas on what could be done to correct this compositor behavior?
Thanks so much for your help,
Bill