GStreamer, C++, and MPEGTS

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Tue Sep 12 12:18:25 UTC 2017

On Tue, 2017-09-12 at 12:42 +0100, Russel Winder wrote:
> Google and grep between them seem to have failed to show a public C++
> binding for the GStreamer MPEGTS plugin. Is this because no-one
> bothered, or because it was deemed to hard or the wrong thing to do?

Plugins generally don't have bindings, except for some bindings that
provide convenience API for various core plugins.

Do you mean the MPEG-TS library from gst-plugins-bad? I don't think
there are bindings in gstreamermm for that, but they could be added if
someone wants. Most of the bindings are autogenerated so that shouldn't
be too much work.
Same story as for all the other bindings except for the ones generated
at runtime (Python, JavaScript, ...).

--
Sebastian Dröge, Centricular Ltd · https://www.centricular.com