AUDIOMIXER issue

Antonio Ospite ao2 at ao2.it
Fri Sep 15 06:21:23 UTC 2017

Look at _how_ Nicolas wrote his pipeline:

> On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 7:04 PM, Nicolas Dufresne <nicolas at ndufresne.ca>
> wrote:
> > gst-launch-1.0 --gst-debug=*:3 audiomixer name=mix ! autoaudiosink \
> >                                filesrc location=CLIP1.wav ! wavparse ! mix. \
> >                                filesrc location=CLIP1.wav ! wavparse ! mix.

By using separate lines you can see that audiomixer is the src of the
main pipeline:
  audiomixer name=mix -> autoaudiosink

And that audiomixer is fed as a sink in secondary branches:
 filesrc -> ... -> mix.
 filesrc -> ... -> mix.

Once you got this it's easier to understand that you have to change the
main pipeline _sink_ if you want to redirect the mixed result somewhere
else.

Either replace autoaudiosink with your new destination, or use tee as a
sink there to have multiple destinations. If you do that I suggest to
put the branches where the tee is a src on separate lines as well.

Ciao,
   Antonio

--
Antonio Ospite