AUDIOMIXER issue

joao machado 00jmsmachado at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 09:43:36 UTC 2017

I just need the first option (redirect to the file)

I did understand the goal of the pipe, but not how the "autoaudiosink
 filesrc location=CLIP1.wav" are used together as I am used to see pipes
with the sink at the end of the pipe. That's why i put it there.

That said, the following pipe should do the same but the result stream
redireted to the wav file. But playing the file results in an "Stream is no
RIFF stream: 0x2" error in the wavparse element (gst-launch-1.0 filesrc
location=output1.wav ! wavparse ! autoaudiosink)

gst-launch-1.0 --gst-debug=*:3 audiomixer name=mix mix. ! filesink
location=output1.wav  filesrc location=CLIP1.wav ! wavparse ! mix. filesrc
location=CLIP1.wav ! wavparse ! mix.

Thank you all