AW: Memory Leak?

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 18:25:29 UTC 2018

gst-launch-1.0 -e rtspsrc location=[IP] name=source ! rtph264depay !
h264parse ! tee name=vtee ! mux.video splitmuxsink max-size-bytes=10485760
max-files=10240
muxer=avimux location=video%06d.avi name=mux source. ! rtpmp4gdepay !
aacparse ! tee name=atee ! mux.audio_0

Okay I think i solved it. I set the queues properties in splitmuxsink with:
max-size-buffers=1000
leaky=2

the underrun doesn't add buffers to queues.

the only thing that happened was h264parse error:
"couldn't find associated picture parameter set with id: 2

In the beginning the video and audio are closer together but not matched
very well. The audio and video are about 0.5-1sec apart. after the h264parse
error the video seems to be about 1min off. The megabytes seems to be better
it goes up to 70mb then after awhile it goes back down to 30mb. When the
video starts it starts off at 11mb then will averagely be at 30mb.

so progress at this point.

-----