AW: Memory Leak?

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 17:57:56 UTC 2018

gst-launch-1.0 -e rtspsrc location=[IP] name=source ! rtph264depay !
h264parse ! tee name=vtee ! mux.video splitmuxsink max-size-bytes=10485760
max-files=10240
muxer=qtmux location=video%06d.avi name=mux source. ! rtpmp4gdepay !
aacparse ! tee name=atee ! mux.audio_0

I changed the muxer to qtmux and seems to match the video and the audio very
nicely. The memory doesn't seem to go up like the avimux does. We will see
overtime.

I used mp4mux but in my other thread I got an error about the buffer has no
pts. That muxer worked very well for matching the audio and the video. Once
that error comes up the thing will halt and climb in memory like no
tomorrow.

-----