Video stream delay - Urgent

Olivier CrĂȘte olivier.crete at collabora.com
Tue Aug 28 18:55:20 UTC 2018

Hi,

You may want to set buffer-mode=slave on rtspsrc, in case the auto
doesn't realize that it's a live stream for some reason. In theory,
GStreamer should adapt to the sender clock and the delay should be
constant. But it's also possible you hitting a bug somewhere and since
it takes so long to reproduce, it would be long to fix...

Olivier