h264parser error with NVENC API's for resolution more then 720p

new baby mdamirraza at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 10:50:52 UTC 2018

Hi Experts,

I am in very wired issue where, I am able to run the code for 720p
resolution but not more then 720p.

Details:

I am using Gstreamer pipeline for followings:

a) To launch Src & Sink {input & output}.

b) muxing to .ts

c) Hardware Encoding will be done using NVIDIA video SDK API's
{but for software encoding it is working but not for hardware}  .

I am able to encode from the   NVIDIA video SDK API's within the code but
couldn't pass to sink or as I am getting h264parser error. but for software
encoding it is working fine and for Hardware (NVIDIA video SDK API) working
till only 720p .

Kindly help me .. or guide in right direction.

I am sharing main code  reference.
test.c <http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t378175/test.c>

-----
adi