gst-rtsp-server, appsrc/appsink and tee

Eloi Bail eloi.bail at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 17:38:05 UTC 2018

I wrote a simple test application that use appsrc /appsink and tee without
a gst-rtsp-server context and can reproduce the issue.

In test.py in attachment, one of my tee branch is decoding and displaying
videotestsrc, the other tee branch is muxing the h264 streams into a file.

When running* ./test.py* I have my content displayed.
When running *./test.py --serialize, *the matroska file is correctly fed
but the video is never displayed.

I will investigate that further tomorrow. If someone could give me advice,
that would be great.

Thanks,

Eloi

--

*Eloi Bail*

1 rue Armand Barbes *| *35000 Rennes *|* France *|*

t. +33 6 58 37 46 14