AW: AW: Me TV, playbin, and MPEG streams

Bernhard Graaf bernhard.graaf at gmx.de
Wed Dec 19 16:07:22 UTC 2018

Hi Russel,

That's the same way I do, but without decoding/encoding the mp2ts stream
from DVB. Therefore it will be stored in coming format.
The only thing I do is to exclude the stream (pid) of the programmed channel
to hold the HD-Memory as small as I could.
If it's better for you to use mp4, it's you decision.

If you want to start with the 'time shift' function, please hold me in copy.
I have already developed this function (in C :-)).

Regards
Bernhard